Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dresses.....

Thinkstock Single Image Set

(NOT a dress the poster will be getting)

I have not started to look for my dress yet. I mean, I've looked around various wedding websites for styles I like, but I have not booked an appointment with any store to try dresses on. I have a rough idea of what I want. I don't want a strapless dress, since every that seems to be what every single bride has been wearing for the past ten years. I am definitely getting at least some straps, no matter what other brides have been telling me (every girl who has married has said that I'll change my mind about going strap - I am out to prove them wrong). I don't want to be the bride who is constasntly pulling on her gown (this can happen, even with good lingerie and alterations) I also want to be different. In addition to strapless, it's also not going to be a princess-like ball gown. I'm approximately 5'2" and less than 100 lb. There's NO WAY dresses like that will work on me! Or, do you think I'll end up going strapless like everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment